Welcome to Outdoor Research
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Outdoor Research.
Outdoor Research is searching for people like us:
- Passionate about Human Powered Adventure
- Creating an environment where people are valued and respected.
- Building the Outdoor Research community through dialogue and inclusion.
- Committed to community involvement, environmental stewardship and sustainability.
- Relentlessly striving to get better at everything we do.
- Fun is at the heart of who we are.
Join the adventure and be a part of our growing team. Outdoor Research offers great benefits and a fun work environment.
To Apply: Search our jobs, then click the "Apply" button at the bottom of the job description.
If the position you would like to apply for is no longer listed, the position is no longer accepting applications. Please check back for future opportunities.
No Phone calls please
Outdoor Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer and as such, government agencies at times require periodic reports on sex, ethnicity, handicap, veteran and other protected status of employees. This data is for statistical purposes with respect to the success of the Affirmative Action Program. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.
DISCLAIMER: Job profiles are not intended, nor should they be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, skills, efforts, working conditions or similar behaviors, attributes or requirements associated with a job. A job profile is intended for the purpose of acquainting a person with a brief overview of the position's general direction and scope.