Product Developer - Government Products
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Outdoor Research is seeking an experienced, hands-on Product Developer to join our Government Apparel Accessories team.
Our company's Core Mission is to provide innovation and inspiration for the relentless adventurer. Please visit us at www.outdoorresearch.com for more information.
• Contributing to the development, engineering, and specifications processes.
• Assisting with the engineering the highest level of innovative and quality products.
• Executing to the product development timeline.
• Communicating the specifications and product details to the suppliers.
• Works under close direction and handles increasingly complex issues while developing a track record of success in the development processes.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• Must be able to travel 10-25%
• 10+ years related experience
• 6+ years development experience in the outdoor industry is preferred
• Experience in successfully executing procedures and processes is necessary
• Adobe Illustrator skills
• Gerber PDM or related tech pack system
Outdoor Research is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.