Sr. G/L Accountant
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Outdoor Research is seeking an experienced, hands-on Sr. G/L Accountant to join our Finance Team.
Our company's Core Mission is to provide innovation and inspiration for the relentless adventurer. Please visit us at www.outdoorresearch.com for more information.
- Analysis of transactions and G/L account activity by creating and modifying complex Excel models utilizing pivot tables and other Excel formulas.
- Prepare various tax returns including, WA state B&O and sales/use tax, King County personal property tax, and various state and local sales/use taxes.
- Prepare journal entries for accruals, prepaid expenses, taxes payable and various other G/L accounts.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations at month end as well as monitor several accounts during the month and making adjustments as needed.
- Reconcile bank accounts, including accounts denominated in foreign currencies.
- Maintain and share several excel spreadsheets to support cash and other accounting activities.
- Fixed Asset accounting, including tracking CIP/WIP until projects are complete and then moved into fixed assets. Running monthly depreciation/amortization and reconciling to the GL.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years total experience with at least 1 year at the senior level
- Advanced experience designing pivot tables and using macros in Excel.
- Manufacturing environment is a strong plus.
- CPA or CMA preferred
Outdoor Research is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.