Dealer Services Specialist 4/13
|Benefits:||Full Time Benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Outdoor Research is seeking a new Dealer Services Specialist to join our Customer Service team. Our company's Core Mission is to provide innovation and inspiration for the relentless outdoor adventurer. The Dealer Services Specialist will provide legendary customer service to Dealers and Sales Reps via the phone and e-mail to ensure product and order inquiries are answered in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Please visit us at www.outdoorresearch.com for more information. |
- Respond in a timely, professional, and positive manner to all forms of inquiries regarding Outdoor Research orders and products, including but not limited to new purchase orders, product availability inquiries, product information, shipping status, warranty/returns, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of orders, returns, customer accounts, and all other related transactions. Work with finance, planning, marketing, sales, and shipping/receiving departments to set up and manage accounts, provide necessary reporting, and communicate issues that affect shipment of orders, customer/dealer relationships, and revenue.
- Support territory sales reps through proactive and regular review of open orders and exception reports. Notify customers accordingly and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Update pre-season orders per customer and/or sales rep request per the department procedures
- Process returns/warranties and exchanges per department procedures, using proper codes to categorize reason for return correctly. Proactively communicate persistent quality control issues within the department and to other departments as necessary.
- Prioritize daily tasks and projects to accomplish job duties on time and with a high level of accuracy.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers, outside sales reps, and all other contacts with which you interact.
- Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of all Outdoor Research products and the brand story through participation in on-site and off-site product training events and clinics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, education, and/or ability required.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, flexibility, and the ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Outdoor Research products or with the outdoor industry a plus
- Good computer skills with spreadsheets, word processing, and MS Office Suite
- Previous experience with and strong working knowledge of ERP systems a plus
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Ability to work with an ethnically and culturally diverse work force
NOTICE: In addition to the above responsibilities, all employees are expected to use company time conscientiously and comply with departmental attendance standards. The above job profile does not include all essential and nonessential duties of this job. All employees with disabilities are encouraged to contact the Human Resources Department to review and discuss the essential and nonessential functions of the job. The employee with a disability can evaluate the job in greater detail to determine if she/he can safely perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
DISCLAIMER: Job profiles are not intended, nor should they be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, skills, efforts, working conditions or similar behaviors, attributes or requirements associated with a job. A job profile is intended for the purpose of acquainting a person with a brief overview of the position's general direction and scope.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.